The Independent Brokers and Agent of Sacramento (IIAB Sacramento) is a voluntary membership organization serving the interests of independent insurance brokers in the Sacramento area. Working together, we are able to build and maintain a business environment that allows individual brokerages — your brokerage– to thrive.
The IIAB Sacramento is a non-profit professional business association and is the recognized symbol of excellence within the insurance industry. Membership is strictly voluntary, but is highly recommended in order to offer the highest degree of training, knowledge and service.
Below are just some of the many benefits of being a member of IIAB Sacramento:
- Community-based advocacy for our clients, our industry and our community.
- Quarterly Lunch Meetings
- Big I Day
- Networking opportunities with colleagues, carrier representatives and other industry experts.
- Charitable Events and volunteer opportunities
- Night at the River Cats – Proceeds go to the local charity
- Make-A Wish Foundation Walk for Wishes
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Week of Giving
Be a part of Northern California’s best insurance association. Join Today!