The Independent Brokers and Agent of Sacramento (IIAB Sacramento) is a is a non-profit voluntary membership organization serving the interests of independent insurance agents and brokers in the Sacramento and Northern California.
Membership is strictly voluntary, but is highly recommended in order to offer the highest degree of training, knowledge and service.Working together, we are able to build and maintain a business environment that allows individual brokerages — your brokerage– to thrive.
Below are just some of the many benefits of being a member of IIAB Sacramento:
- Opportunities to be a part of community-based advocacy for our industry both locally and in partnership with IIABCal and other industry leaders.
- Quarterly Lunch Meetings with great speakers and sponsorship opportunities for our members.
- Golf Day
- Big I Day
- Networking opportunities with agency colleagues, carrier representatives, industry experts and other industry partners.
- Opportunities to volunteer and serve on one of our great committees where both general and associate members work together to put on one of our events.
- Charitable Events and volunteer opportunities that benefit the local community
- Night at the River Cats – Proceeds go to the local charity
- Make-A Wish Foundation Walk for Wishes
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Week of Giving
Be a part of Northern California’s best insurance association. Join Today!